Like, when he's drawing Wonder Woman, I wish he could just decide and settle upon whether he's drawing Lynda Carter or Jennifer Connelly.
My other big gripe is the big hero group shot. One word: perspective. Or is it: proportion? Hmm, I'm not sure...
But anyway, the line-up alone should make you go "WOW!" but it doesn't. Maybe because they all look like they're only 3-feet tall. And:
- Why is Jay Garrick crying?
- Why does Shazam look like he's about to cry?
- When was the last time Huntress wore that costume?
- Why do all the women have the same blank expression on their faces?
- Why does Starfire look unlike any other version of Starfire we've ever seen?
- Who is standing behind Alan?
Maybe next time...