5.24.2007

Comics in my Future:

Tomorrow's shipment from Discount Comic Book Service includes:

WONDER WOMAN LYNDA CARTER STATUE - Can't believe I spent so much on this. But, oh well.

BIRDS OF PREY #106 - I may drop this after Gail leaves. I'll give it a chance. But it was her voice that's carried this for me. Maybe if they just made it about Babs, Dinah and Helena again. But I don't see that happening...

COUNTDOWN #49

INFINITE CRISIS SERIES 2 INNER CASE ASST - 2 (two!) action figures of the much neglected Donna Troy!!!

NEWUNIVERSAL #6

SHADOWPACT #13

SHE-HULK 2 #18 - Another issue or 2 and I'm done with this one. Just doesn't have the charm that it used to.

SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #30

SUPERMAN/BATMAN #35 - I need to switch to trades on this because it's just been so mediocre for so long.

WONDER WOMAN #9 - Only 4 more issues til Gail Simone!!

1 comment:

  1. I get two deliveries a month. My books get shipped on the first and third Wednesday of the month. I got stuff last week and won't get anything for two more weeks because of where the Wednesday falls. I didn't order the Donna toys, but I did stop at the comic shop on the way home from work to buy the Troia. I'll have to pick up the Wonder Girl later when i have some extra cash.

    ReplyDelete