7.24.2007

Wonder Woman - Tru Dimension 3D Action kit - 1977

Look what I won on eBay a couple weeks ago!! It's the Wonder Woman Tru-Dimension 3D Action Picture Kit! It's 30 years old!! It rocks!

...

I had one of these when I was a kid. I loved it. It has 4 clear layers and a background. You paint the figures on the layers then slide them into the (ultra-cheap and cheezy) frame and *voila!* a 3D image of Wonder Woman coming at ya!!

I can't believe that only 3 people bid on this, that in the six months I had it set as an eBay search this was the first time it'd come up, that I won it for less than $40 (including postage) and that it's in great shape! Except for the slightly dinged up box, it's practically new! It even has the original paint. Don't know if that'll still be good, but still!!!

Now I'm trying to decide if I actually want to paint it. I'm mean it's so cool!! I can't describe how excited I am to have this. I'm screaming!!!

Okay, I've geeked out enough. See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. I had one of these, too. In fact, I think the finished version may still be in my house somewhere. Maybe I'll get around to looking for it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete