6.26.2007

Comics in my Future:

Here's what's coming this Friday:

AMAZONS ATTACK #3
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER - OMNIBUS VOL . 1 TPB - I mostly got this one to see the adaptation of the movie which is (I believe) set in the WB/SMG Buffyverse. At the very least, it's supposed to be a more accurate version of Joss Whedon's script.
COUNTDOWN #44
GREEN LANTERN: SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL #1
JSA CLASSIFIED #27
SHE-HULK 2 #19 - Yeah, I'm kinda over this. Even Peter David coming on board isn't getting me back. John Byrne maybe, luckily I don't have to worry about that ever happening.
SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #31
SUPERMAN/BATMAN #37
TEEN TITANS #48
TEEN TITANS GO #44
WONDER WOMAN #10

1 comment:

  1. Peter David coming on board to write She-Hulk is a great time to drop the book. His writing style is and I fail to see the appeal of it. Every one of his scripts is full of "ha, look at what a clever writer I am" bits that make me want to quit comics forever. He's an ass.rz

    ReplyDelete