11.27.2007

Wonder Woman Wardrobe War Winners Announced - UPDATED

Well, Project: Rooftop has posted the winning entries to the Wonder Woman Wardrobe War contest. And one of them wasn't mine. Sob, boo hoo.
LOL!
Nah, I wasn't expecting to be there. And when you look at the quality of what did win...it's no "wonder!" (Get it?)
Anyway, go check 'em out. They're hot!!!!

UPDATED:

OH AND...!
Head over to the Zeus Comics website (they provided the prizes for the winners)! They've posted the entries that didn't make the top echelon. There is some great work there. I can't imagine how hard it was to pick just a few winners!! Mine's there and it's very happy to be!!

3 comments:

  1. Your's was great. We posted it on our site along with the other entries. Even though I think most of them are really great, you entry stands out especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks!! I really appreciate the compliment!! Although, after looking through a lot of those entries, I realize I never stood a chance! LOL!! Some of them are just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design rocks, though.

    ReplyDelete