1.06.2008

Best Covers: DC Comics Solicitations, March '08

I stole this idea from the Super Punch blog.
This is just about the art, not whether or not I like the comic or artist (or whether or not they got the costumes right) or whatever. Simply: Is it an awesome piece of art? In alphabetical order:


GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY #6 by Cliff Chiang


JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE NEW FRONTIER SPECIAL by Darwyn Cooke


SUPERMAN/BATMAN ANNUAL #2 by Scott Kolins


TRIALS OF SHAZAM #12 by Mauro Cascioli


TEEN TITANS: YEAR ONE #3 by Karl Kerschl


You can see the full solicitations here.

2 comments:

  1. I particularly love the New Frontier cover and the GL/BC one. But I love Cliff Chiang's stuff so much. And Darwyn Cooke's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cliff Chiang, too. But for some reason, he covers usually do nothing for me. This one rocks, however.

    ReplyDelete