8.01.2007

Package Patrol - week of 7.25.2007

Yeah, I'm late with one. There're already new comics today (although I won't get them till Friday). But the pickings were so slim, I was gonna just skip this one. Then I decided I should just be as regular as possible. So without further ado:
BRAINIAC 5 by Dennis Calero
from SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES 32
Brainiac 5 is definitely of the male persuasion based on this pic. Although one wonders if it has anything to do with his staring up Supergirl's skirt...

Since that was about it in the comics I read last week. I decided to go ahead and throw in an ADDED BONUS PACKAGE:
LEONIDAS
300 12" PUSH BUTTON SOUND FIGURE
by REEL TOYS
I still haven't seen the movie yet (don't ask me why, lazy I guess), but this was just too tempting -- and the kind of thing I need to stop wasting money on!!

12 inches, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment